- When you open Tandem first time, you’ll be prompted to enable the "access control" to your default Browser (Chrome, Safari or Brave for now). Click Ok in order to start sharing your app status with your team.
2. If macOS doesn’t prompt you, or you get stuck, open System Preferences manually, click the Security and Privacy icon and choose the ‘Automation’ tab in the sidebar.
I can't find Tandem in Automation tab
- Quit Tandem
- Open app the Terminal app. To do that, you can go to your Applications folder, or use Spotlight and search for Terminal.
- Then, paste the following -> tccutil reset AppleEvents
- Press enter to run the command
- Open Tandem again